I was a bit surprised this morning to read that I was nominated to the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. That was very kind of Terry. Please check out her blog http://terry1954.wordpress.com/ . She has lots of very inspiring personal stories in there. I am sure you will like them all.
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you. Accomplished in paragraph one above.
2. Post the award image to your page. See above.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself. Hmmm… Here they are:
- I hate going to the movies as it always makes me sleep;
- I hate eating alone in restaurants;
- I have shallow tears for the unfortunate ones;
- I have a penchant for high-tech gadgets but never owned one 🙂
- I love little angels (babies);
- I don’t know much about fashion but I do know that a smile is an essential accessory;
- I wish that politicians cared less about doing what’s popular and cared more about doing what’s right.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and inform them about it. These are blogs that interest me. Please take the time to take a look; I think you’ll like them
- Janet’s Notebook http://janetsnotebook.com/
- Alice’s Adventures http://aliceandheradventures.wordpress.com/
- Clotilda Jamcracker http://www.clotildajamcracker.com/
- Moment Matters http://www.momentmatters.com/
- Chronic Pain Survivor http://chronicpainsurvivor.wordpress.com/
- Honnie Briggs http://honiebriggs.com/
- The Powerful Peace Blog http://powerfulpeace.wordpress.com/
- The Rambling Philosopher http://theramblingphilosopher.wordpress.com/
- Sass & Balderdash http://sassandbalderdash.com/
- Inside a Moron’s Brain http://insideamoronsbrain.wordpress.com/
- Single Girl http://singlegirlblogging.com/
- Awesome Photographs http://photographs.wordpress.com/
- Jamie’s Blog http://jamiecblog.wordpress.com/
- The Cheeky Diva http://thecheekydiva.com/