I can’t beat Michael Jackson’s speech, I’m sure. But while his speech is full of gratitude, mine is full of emotions. This is my best moment. This is the best award I’ve got and I’ll tell you why.
I’ve got several awards as a blogger as you can see on my right side bar – never mind that I only started blogging seriously in July last year (2012). All the awards I received were awarded to me as one blogger comparable to the rest, and I am so happy with that. But for the first time, My Best Moment Award did not only award me as a blogger. It tells me why I deserve the award and which of my posts made it for me. And I totally agreed with the award. My Sharing with Terry was indeed my best post and I really did my best to write it as I was struggling from too much emotions. I may not have written the best content and the best story in this post but it was my emotions which wrote the story entirely. My eyes were never dry when I wrote it.
The author of “Moment Matters” blog must be a very keen observer and diligent reader. I went over the choices and they are all excellent and exceptional. When other award-giving entities or mechanisms may just put in their close blogging buddies for convenience, this one I assure you was very well thought out, no disrespects to the others. I love all of them though.
And for making me, or better still, my post ranks among your best moments, I say: I cannot thank you enough. You are so good and so kind. You made me very happy. This is a life-changing one. Thank you so much.
Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.
THE WINNERS OF THE BEST MOMENT AWARD ARE:
- Terry Shepherd for “Daily Prompt; Me Time’ The Daily Post“
- Dr. Maugan P. Mosaid for “My Sharing with Terry“
- Andrew Vokes for “DAY 51/365“
- Nate for “Deserving“
- Jacqui Cole for “Lucky Girl“
- Cristina Guerrero for “THE FIRST LOOK“
- Wendes Gray for “MILES, MILES, MILES“
- MissTBee for “Cookie Monster!“
- Raechel Ferguson for “from the weekend…“
- Brooke Ullman for “21-Month Interview with Max“
- Megan for “From Fingernails to Preschool: An Update“
- Jeff S. for “Standby Travel…“
- dharmagirl for “daily bliss: embracing winter“
- Caitlin for “TIME TO START SOMETHING NEW“
- Regina Fuller for “It’s so hard to say Goodbye“
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
Don’t forget to celebrate with your followers! Tweet your success with hashtag #BestMomentAward. Congratulations, winners!