Here are surefire tips to make your marriage successful Ensha-Allah (God willing): Source: Holy Qur’an: A Complete Code of Life
1. Trust, help each other, be good and stay positive.
2. Please your spouse and make him/her feel special always.
3. Be humorous, playful, helpful, respectful and entertaining.
4. Never bring your past mistakes in your today.
5. Encourage and give hope to your spouse.
6. Do not compare each other even for tiny things.
7. Surprise your spouse with something new.
8. Spend time together as much as you can.
9. Get ready for your spouse as they want you to get ready and look beautiful always.
10. Listen carefully and obey sincerely.
11. Avoid fighting, ignoring, lying, doubting, misbehaving and getting angry.
12. Be open and discuss your problems/worries to your spouse.
13. If one of you is angry, the other should be quiet.
14. Don’t argue. Simply say ‘Sorry’ whether it’s your mistake or not.
15. Always make Dua (supplication) to make your marriage successful and your relationship/bond strong.
16. Be thankful to your spouse always.
17. Say ‘I love you’ to your spouse as often as possible.
18. Understand each other and listen with open mind and heart.
19. Make eye contact while speaking and stay loveable.
20. Eat together, be together and the most important, PRAY TOGETHER.
Thank you to those who shared their mistakes in life. I’ve learned mine too.
Now, whenever there is time, we make sure we pray together. Alhamdulillah.